Rather than deactivating a volunteer, you may choose to permanently remove a volunteer from your organization's account.
Note: Removing a volunteer also deletes all of the volunteer's data (e.g., verified and unverified hours) from your organization's account. This action cannot be undone.
- Once your organization deletes a volunteer, it will lose access to all data associated with them, including hours and contact information. Before deleting a volunteer, consider creating reports of their hours for your records.
- From the Main Menu, click Volunteers and then click Volunteer list.
Alternatively, click Volunteers on the Dashboard.
- To remove an individual volunteer: Click Remove Volunteer in the desired volunteer's dropdown menu.
- To remove multiple volunteers listed: check the boxes next to the names of the desired volunteers. Then, select Remove Volunteers/Teams from the “Selected Teams/Volunteers” dropdown menu.
- Read and complete the “Confirm Delete” screen, then click OK.