Manage Volunteers: Assign volunteer to Orientation Session
- In this tutorial we’ll cover how to assign a volunteer to an orientation session from the manage opportunity screen.
- Start by going to the Main Menu (3 bars) and selecting Our Opportunities.
- Then for the opportunity you wish to record hours for, click on the drop-down next to the Edit button for the opportunity, on the right, and select Manage Volunteers.
- For all volunteers, assigned to the opportunity that still need to be assigned to an orientation you will see a link under Next Step that read “Pending Orientation & Training”.
- Clicking this will open the Add RSVP pop-up dialogue where you will start by selecting the orientation you wish to assign the volunteer to.
- Next, select the Location, Session and date you with the assign the volunteer for.
- Once done, click on Save and then close the dialogue.