If a volunteer is no longer active with your organization, you can deactivate that volunteer. Deactivating volunteer(s) will cancel all future schedules and will no longer receive mass communication coming from the system.
- Instead of removing, volunteers who have history (e.g. logged hours) should be deactivated.
- From the Main Menu, click Volunteers then Volunteer list.
Alternatively, click Students on the Dashboard.
- To deactivate an individual volunteer: Click Deactivate in the desired volunteer’s dropdown menu.
- To deactivate multiple volunteers listed: check the boxes next to the names of the desired volunteers. Then, select Deactivate Volunteer(s) from the “Selected Teams/Volunteers” dropdown menu.
- Read and complete the “Confirm Deactivation” screen, then click OK.
Note: If an admin or coordinator adds a new schedule for an inactive volunteer, the volunteer will automatically become active.
Article is closed for comments.