Manage Volunteers: Mark volunteer as Attended Orientation Session
- In this tutorial we’ll cover how to mark a volunteer as having attended an orientation session from the manage opportunity screen.
- Start by going to the Main Menu (3 bars) and selecting Our Opportunities.
- Then for the opportunity you wish to record hours for, click on the drop-down next to the Edit button for the opportunity, on the right, and select Manage Volunteers.
- For all volunteers, assigned to the opportunity that still need to be assigned to an orientation you will see a link under Next Step that read “Pending Attendance”.
- Clicking this will open the View RSVP pop-up dialogue.
- To mark a volunteer as attended, simply find the orientations session you wish to update, and on the right click the Attended slider to Yes.
- Once done, click on Save and then close the dialogue.