Searching for Volunteers
Organizations can conduct searches to locate volunteers. Basic searches locate individual volunteers by name, while advanced searches locate multiple volunteers based on specified criteria (e.g., zip code, hours volunteered, skills). Searches also provide access to volunteers’ profiles, where you can review a volunteer’s activity and account information.
- Click the Search field at the top.
- To search for an individual volunteer, enter the volunteer’s name in the search bar. Press Enter on your keyboard and proceed to step 6.
- To conduct an advanced search, click Advanced Search.
Note: You can also access the advanced search tool by clicking Main Menu, then click Volunteers then Search Volunteer.
- Under “Volunteer Information,” fill in any criteria you wish to use to narrow your search.
- Under “Other Criteria,” add any additional criteria. Follow steps 1-8 of the Select Recipients tutorial for help.
- When done, click Search. A list of volunteers who match your search will appear.
- If you wish to edit your search criteria, click Update Search at the top right corner of the Volunteer list screen, enter the desired criteria, and click Save.
- To view a volunteer’s profile, click on the name of the volunteer.
Note: If only one volunteer matched your search, the volunteer’s profile will open automatically.