Opportunities: Create Opportunity Part IV: Publish
- [For partner organizations] If you wish to publish this opportunity on a VAC or a university’s public site, click Publish/Send for Approval and Publish next to the VAC or university name under 'Publish/Unpublish to Action Center'.
Note: In order for your opportunity to be visible to the selected VAC or university's community of volunteers, you must complete this step.
- If you are associated with any of the VAC or university’s Programs, they will appear below its name. If this opportunity is linked to a particular program, check the box next to its name.
- If you wish to publish this opportunity on the VolunteerEasy page (https://www.volunteereasy.com/) as well, set the date on which you wish to publish this opportunity on the Publish Date field, then click Publish.
- Once published, you will have the option to Preview, Embed and Copy the link of the online opportunity page.
- [For premium organization accounts] If you wish to publish the opportunity on your public site,
- set the date on which you wish to publish this opportunity on the Publish Date field, then click Publish.
- To unpublish your opportunity, click Unpublish.