Opportunities: Create Opportunity Part IV: Publish
- In the date field, set the date on which you wish to publish this opportunity.
- For premium organization accounts to publish the opportunity on their public site, click Publish on Site.
- For free accounts, selecting to Publish on Site will publish the opportunity on our volunteer management home site: https://www.volunteereasy.com/
- This will also open a dialogue allowing you to easily share the newly published page on Social Media.
- If you wish to publish this opportunity on another VAC’s public site as well, check the box next to the name of the VAC under “Publish/Unpublish to Action Center.”
- If you are associated with any of the VAC’s Programs, they will appear below its name. If this opportunity is linked to a particular program, check the box next to its name. If no programs appear and you wish to use this feature, follow the Associate with a Program.
- Click Publish/Unpublish to Action Center at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
Note: In order for your opportunity to be visible to the selected VAC’s community of volunteers, you must complete this step.
Note: If the opportunity is associated with another VAC, they may need to approve your opportunity before it becomes visible to volunteers.