Populate a Communication Template
Once your organization has created a template using the Creating a Communication Template tutorial, you can create a copy of it to populate with information before sending to volunteers.
- From the Main Menu, click Communications then Templates under Configurations.
- Hover over the template you wish to use and click the copy icon to create a duplicate.
Note: If you do not create a duplicate of the template, all changes will be made to the original template and will result in a loss of the original template.
- The Add/Edit page of the template’s copy will appear.
- To name this template, click the edit button at the top of the screen.
- Enter a Code (a unique identifier to distinguish templates with the same name), Name, and Sub Category, if desired. Click Save.
- Follow the Edit Widgets section of the Creating a Communication Template tutorial to populate the template with text, images, and URLs.
- When done, click Save.
When you are done populating the template, you can send it to volunteers using the Sending Communication tutorial.
Article is closed for comments.