When a “Time Off” is scheduled for a participant, all opportunity schedules that fall within the “time off” dates are cancelled. Different “time off” types can be added under configurations.
Time Off options are created here in your configurations and can be scheduled for participants by following the Scheduling Time Off for Participant tutorial.
- From the Main Menu, click Participants.
- Under Configurations, click Time Off.
- To add a time off type: Type its name (e.g., “On Hold”) in the “Name” field, then click Add.
- To edit a time off type: Click Edit. Make the desired change, then click Save.
- To delete a time off type: Click Delete in its dropdown menu, then click OK.