“Causes” refer to the causes that define the mission of an organization.
- From the Main Menu, click Opportunities.
- Under Configurations, click Causes.
- To add a cause: Type its name in the “Name” field, then click Add.
- To edit the name of a cause: Click Edit, type the new name, then click Save.
Note: Only causes that have been added by the user can be edited or deleted.
- To delete a cause: Click Delete in its dropdown menu, then click OK
- To hide a cause from your public site, uncheck the option to “Display on Public Site” and click OK on the confirmation pop-up.