Configure Membership Levels Part V - Configure Form
- On Tab #5: Configure Form you will configure the membership form to be filled out by the member(s).
- A membership form is not required, but if you don't configure one, you will not be capturing any information on your member(s), just the name, email address, and billing address of the registrant/person who bought the membership. When they are buying a single membership for themselves, this might be enough information for you. However, if they are purchasing group membership or a gift membership, you will need to have a membership form configured so capture information on the member. Additionally, you may wish to collect information on your members beyond name, email address, and billing address, such as interests, hobbies, how they heard about you, etc.
- To configure the membership form, you can EITHER:
- Select from a pre-configured form (one that you configured on Main Menu: Memberships: Configurations: Membership Form by selecting the form's name from the Choose Form drop down list
- Create a new form "on the fly" on this screen by selecting Add New Form from the Choose Form drop down.
- If creating a new form (from scratch), enter a form title/name and then add your fields.
- If using an existing form, once you select it in the list, you will be able to make any changes here that you would like. Keep in mind this is not a COPY of the form you selected in the list, it's the actually form. Any changes here will be reflected on any other membership levels that use this same form.
- For more on editing membership forms please see the tutorial on Membership Forms.
- When you have finished configuring the membership form, and membership, click the blue Save button in the lower right to save and make active your membership level.