Ujoin: Ujoin Integration Overview
- When someone signs one of your Ujoin petitions, the following fields sync from Ujoin to your CRM:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Campaign ID
- Campaign Name
- Campaign Type
- Transaction Date (date they signed the petition)
Please Note: that this is NOT a two-way sync. Updates made to contact records in your CRM (such as updates to email address or mailing address) do NOT sync/update to Ujoin.
- The Campaign ID, Campaign Name, Campaign Type, and Transaction Date fields will all sync into the Ujoin Custom Data Set, visible on contact records (see our Ujoin: Setting Up the Ujoin Sync tutorial for more information).
- If the Ujoin record matches to an existing record within your CRM - based on your duplicate prevention settings - then information will be synced from Ujoin to the existing record; if the Ujoin record doesn't match an existing record (based on duplicate prevention settings), then it will create a new record.
- From within your CRM, users can add, edit, and delete Ujoin petition data. Changes made here do NOT sync to Ujoin. For example, if you delete a record of a contact signing a Ujoin petition inside your CRM, that contact will still show as a signer within Ujoin.
- Information is only pushed from Ujoin to CRM at the time that a contact engages in a campaign activity (such as signs a petition). Information in Ujoin outside of the activities is not pushed to CRM - such as when you import a list of contacts into Ujoin, or if a Ujoin user updates their contact information. These changes are NOT synced to your CRM.
- Users can search on Ujoin information in Advanced Search; Ujoin searchable fields are found in the Custom Data Sets section.
- Hint: To find contacts who have participated in any Ujoin activity, search for “Campaign ID Is Not Empty.”
- Users can also report on Ujoin information; Ujoin reportable fields are found in the Custom Data Sets category.