Ujoin: Activating the Ujoin Sync
- Ujoin is one of the leading grassroots advocacy platform and allows users to create action for change by creating petitions, sharing information on causes, integrating live bill data, expressing opinions to their legislators (including through video messages!), and using email communications to galvanize supporters to action.
- CRM v2 users can integration their CRM with a Ujoin account so that information on people who support their Ujoin campaign(s) is added to the contact’s record in the CRM. If no existing contact record exists, a new record will be created in the CRM for the contact.
- There is no fee for syncing your CRM and a Ujoin account beyond Ujoin’s normal user fees (ujoin.com for more information on Ujoin’s user fees).
- To get started, you must activate the Ujoin sync (once activated the sync will be ongoing/real time). From your CRM’s Main Menu, select Add-Ons and More, then click on the Integrations Tab, and then Ujoin.
- On the Ujoin integration page, you will find some information about what Ujoin offers, including a short video introduction.
- Click the Activate Now button to create the sync between CRM and Ujoin.
- Indicate which information you give Ujoin permission to share with your CRM account.
- Click “Yes, Allow.”
- You will be taken to the Ujoin home page (this may take a moment; the screen may go blank but as long as the “loading” wheel is spinning, the system is still working to create your Ujoin sync).
- On the Ujoin home page, select “Log In.”
- Click “Log in with Fundly.
- You will be taken to the CRM log in screen; enter your CRM log in credentials (if you're already logged into your CRM, you may end up bypassing this screen and be taken directly into your Ujoin account).
- Once you are successfully logged into Ujoin, your CRM is now synced to Ujoin. Information on contacts who sign your petitions or sign on to your campaigns will be added to your CRM
- Information synced from Ujoin to your CRM is visible on individual contact records via a custom data set called Ujoin Action.
- Ujoin information will be viewable on contact records while in edit contact mode with all other custom data sets (on the custom info tab).
- You can edit the Ujoin custom data set to also make the data visible on View Contact. From the Main Menu, select Custom Data Sets, then select Edit from the drop down to the right of the Ujoin Action custom data set.
- Edit each field that you want to be viewable on View Contact and select the Display on Contact View check box.
- The Ujoin fields that you have elected to show on View Contact will now be viewable from View Contact now, as well as on Edit Contact.
- If the data set is not visible on “View Contact,” you may have to turn it on by clicking on the blue Gear wheel icon and select Ujoin Action from the Custom Datasets category.