To log hours for an event or a volunteer in bulk and with different number of hours, use the “Quick Log/Add Hours” tool.
Note: The quick log tool can only be used for volunteers of your organization's own opportunities.
- Click the Main Menu, then click Add New then Add Hours.
- Select the desired opportunity. Volunteers who are assigned to the opportunity will populate the list below.
- To narrow down the list of volunteers for whom you are logging hours, select a date range, location, shift, and position. To search for a particular student, enter the student’s name. Click Filter.
- Enter the From/To Dates for which you are logging hours, and enter a description of the work.
- In the “Log Hours” column next to each volunteer, enter the total number of hours worked during the entire duration of the dates selected above.
- Click Save.
Article is closed for comments.