To log hours by indicating whether a volunteer attended their scheduled shift, use the “Attendance” tool.
Note: The attendance tool can only be used for volunteers of your organization's own opportunities.
- From the Main Menu, click Our Opportunities. Alternatively, click Active Opportunities in the Dashboard.
- Next to the desired opportunity, click Manage Volunteers in the dropdown menu.
- On the left of the screen, click Attendance.
- Select the desired date, then click Get Attendees.
- Next to each volunteer who attended their shift on the selected date, click Check In. If the volunteer did not attend, click No Show, which also allows you to enter the “reason for no show”. Alternatively, to check in all of the volunteers listed, click Check In All. You can also click the middle of the slider to “reset” their attendance status to nothing.
Note: If you kept the “Auto Log Hours When Marked As Attended” slider activated when creating the opportunity, hours that are checked in are automatically counted as verified hours.
- Repeat steps 4-6 above for each desired date.
- To export the list to a sign-in sheet where volunteers can sign for attendance, click the Export Sign-In Sheet button found at the bottom right.
- To export the list to an excel spreadsheet with the volunteer information and schedule, click the Export button found at the bottom right.