Log Hours Using the Quick Add/Log Hours
To log hours for an event or a volunteer in bulk, use the “Quick Log Hours” tool.
Note: The quick log tool can only be used for volunteers of your VAC’s own opportunities.
1. Click Add New from the Main Menu, then click Add Hours.
2. Select the desired opportunity.
3. To narrow down the list of volunteers for whom you are logging hours, select a date range, location,
shift, and/or position. To search for a particular volunteer, enter the volunteer’s name. Click
4. Enter the From/To Dates for which you are logging hours, and enter a description of the
5. In the “Log Hours” column next to each volunteer, enter the total number of hours
worked during the entire duration of the dates selected above.
6. Click Save.