Smart Dashboards Part IV: Inactivating/Turning Off Smart Dashboards
- Deactivating Smart Dashboards is done per user. It can only be done by a system admin.
- To deactivate the Smart Dashboards for any user, click on Dashboard from the Main Menu and then select Manage Users (system admin will have this option even if they have not activated smart dashboards for theirself).
- Click the drop down to the right of the user that you want to deactivate dashboards for and select Deactivate.
- A pop up message will ask you to confirm that you want to deactivate the Smart Dashboard for the user. Click Confirm to confirm or Cancel to cancel (keep Smart Dashboards active for the user.
- You will receive a green validation in the lower right hand corner that the Smart Dashboard was deactivated. The drop down menu to the right of the user's name will now offer only the option to Activate Smart Dashboards (you can reactivate Smart Dashboards at any point, if you so desire).
- Alternatively, if you wish to simply swap one Smart Dashboard user for another (that is, rather than deactivating one user and then activate a different user which will result in a second chart for Smart Dashboards, you want to simply substitute in a different user for the existing Smart Dashboard account/subscription), you can select Change from the right hand menu.
- Start typing the name of the user you wish to change the subscription to and then select the user name off the list of matching results. Click Save to deactivate Smart Dashboards for the first user and activate them for the second user.