Meals Module: Overview
- The Meals Module allows organizations that deliver meals to clients at home to track client participations, create meal plans for clients, and to create delivery schedules for clients.
- The Meals Module consists of four areas: Clients (recipients of meals/products), Delivery Angels (volunteers who deliver the meals), the Meal Planner (the daily menu of food items and products that will be delivered to clients), and the Delivery Planner (the daily schedule of client deliveries).
- The first step in using the meal planner is to create the Delivery Angel Volunteer Opportunity in Fundly Connect. ONE Delivery Angel Opportunity can be active at a time, and this one opportunity drives the client schedule, the meal planner, and the delivery planner. After the Delivery Angel Volunteer Opportunity is configured users can add clients to the system.
- After adding client records, the next step is to complete Package Configurations (create the daily menu of food items that will be available for delivery to clients).
- After completing Package Configuration, users can then configure the Meal Planner for each delivery date.
- Finally, after completing the Meal Planner, users can then configure the Delivery Planner for each delivery date to group clients together into routes and assign delivery drivers (Delivery Angels) to each route.
- Using the Labels and Letters function, users can also print out labels for the food items to be delivered and also letters to clients detailing the items in their delivery.