Client Configurations: Configure Supplemental Products
- To configure referral sources, go to the Main Menu (green button in the upper right hand corner) and select Configurations.
- Scroll down to the Meal section and select Supplemental Products.
- On the Supplemental Products Index screen, you will see a list of your currently configured supplemental products. Those products that are indicated for weekly use are listed in the left hand column and those that are indicated for occasional use are listed in the right hand column.
- You can edit supplemental products by clicking on the drop down to the right of the product and selecting Edit.
- On the Add/Edit Supplemental Product screen, edit the name, type (weekly or ongoing), number of servings, number of servings for accounting purposes, and/or the notes, and then click Save in the lower right hand corner.
- To delete a Supplemental Product, click the drop down to the right of the product and select Delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete the product by clicking OK. A supplemental product cannot be deleted if it has been used on any client records.
- To Add a supplemental product to the list, click the Add button in the lower right hand corner.
- In the Add/Edit Supplemental Product window, type enter the name of the product, the type (weekly or occasional), the number of servings in the item, the number of servings for accounting purposes, and any note. Then click the Save button in the lower right hand corner.