Client Configurations: Configure Diagnoses
- To configure diagnoses, go to the Main Menu (green button in the upper right hand corner) and select Configurations.
- Scroll down to the Meal section and select Diagnosis.
- On the Diagnosis Index screen, you will see a list of your currently configured diagnoses.
- You can edit these diagnoses by clicking on the drop down to the right of the diagnosis and selecting Edit.
- Edit the Diagnosis Name and then click Save (to the right of the diagnosis reason).
- To Delete a diagnosis, click the drop down to the right of the diagnosis and select Delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete the diagnosis by clicking OK. A diagnosis cannot be removed if it has been used on any client records.
- To Add a new diagnosis to the list, type a term or phrase into the Diagnosis Name box and then click the Add