A donation widget allows you to solicit donations on your public site. To create and display a donation widget, you must also have a CRM subscription with NonProfitEasy.
- A CRM account includes many of the same features and perks of a VolunteerEasy account, but with additional tools to manage pledges, grants, donors, members, and events, it will help your organization reach more donors, raise more funds, sell more memberships, and track more interactions and tasks. Click here for more information on our CRM.
- From the Main Menu, click Website Integration then Widgets.
- To create a new widget, click Add New Widget at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Enter a Title.
- Select the desired Page(s) from your public site on which you wish to display the widget.
- Enter the Script for the widget from your CRM account.
- When done, click Save.
- To edit a widget: Click Edit next to the desired widget.
- To delete a widget: Click Delete in its dropdown menu, then click OK.