Fundly Connect™ allows VACS, universities and premium organizations to add sponsors (i.e., individuals or organizations that donate funds to help run projects, programs, or events) to their accounts. This feature is helpful for tracking and organizing sponsors internally. You also have the option to recognize sponsors by displaying them on your public site.
1. From the Main Menu, click Website Integration.
2. Click Sponsors.
3. To add a sponsor, click Add New Sponsor at the bottom right corner of the screen.
4. Enter a Name for the sponsor.
5. Enter the sponsor’s Website.
6. Select a Category for the sponsor (e.g., event sponsor, program sponsor, corporation, government agency). Categories will vary according to a university’s preferences and needs.
Note: To create a new Category, type its name and press Enter on your keyboard.
7. Select a Level for the sponsor (e.g., Bronze, Gold, $50, $1000+).
Note: To create a new Level, type its name and press Enter on your keyboard.
8. If you wish to display this sponsor on your public site, activate the Display on public site slider.
Note: Displaying a sponsor on your public site is a great way to recognize their contribution.
Sponsor logos appear at the bottom of your public site. If you choose to display a sponsor, be sure to add their website URL (step 5); this allows users to access the sponsor’s website by clicking on its logo (step 9).
9. To add an image of the sponsor’s Logo, click on Click here OR Drop file here. Select the desired
document from your computer.
10. If you are done, click Save. If you would like to add another sponsor, click Save And Add New
and repeat the above process.
11. When done, you may click Back to return to the main sponsor’s page.
12. To edit a sponsor: Click Edit. Make the desired edits, then click Save.
13. To delete a sponsor: Click Delete in the dropdown menu, then click OK.
Note: If a sponsor is currently inactive but may become active again in the future, consider removing them from your public site (step 8) instead of deleting them.