As an alternative for asking donations, non-profit organizations can ask people to pledge in volunteers hours. With our volunteer management solution, you can activate an add-on feature that can track these pledges.
Activating the Pledge Add-on
- From your dashboard, click your account menu then select My Account.
- Click My Account from the left-hand menu.
- Under Add-Ons, activate the Pledge Campaign feature.
Creating a Pledge Campaign
- From the main menu, click Pledged Campaigns then click Add Campaign.
- Enter the pledge campaign details such as campaign name, goal, start and end date, and so on.
- The Page(s) field allows you to select where you want to display the Pledge widget on your public site.
- Click Save when completed.
Note: Only one pledge campaign can be managed at a time.
Publishing Pledge Campaign Widget
This is how the pledge campaign widget is displayed on the public site:
Clicking View History will allow you to view the volunteers, teams and organization who had pledged their hours.
Hours logged for each pledger will be counted against their total pledged hours.