Grants: Archive / Mark a Grant Completed
- Once an approved grant is wrapped up /completed, you can "archive" the grant by changing the status to Completed.
- The Completed status should only be used for approved grants. Grants that were not approved should retain the status of Rejected.
- Changing a grant's status to complete only changes the grant's status but does not affect the grant in any other way. The grant can still be edited/changes can be made and the status can be changed back to approved if need be. The purpose of the Completed status is simply to sort/segregate completed/wrapped up grants from those that are still active/open.
- To get started, from the Main Menu, in the Fundraising Category, select Grants to go to the Grants List/grants index screen.
- Find the grant whose status you want to change or that you want to edit in the Grant List. You can filter the Grant List by clicking on the status buttons at the top of the screen or use the Search Grant field to search by grant name or grantor.
- Once you find the grant application whose status you wish to change, you can change the status EITHER by a) clicking the drop down to the right of the grant and select Complete or b) by selecting edit from the drop down and then on the next screen, select Complete in the upper right. A pop up will open asking if you wish to stay on the screen (edit grant) or return to the grant index list.