WordPress Plugins: How to Update CRM Plugins:
If we make enhancements or added new feature to CRM plugins, we will inform this to you through email communication and will ask you to update the plugins. Normally, clients give us the admin credentials so we can take care of the future updates for them but if we do not your admin credentials for your site, we’re unable to initiate the update on our end. However, you can initiate the update from the Plugins page by following the below steps.
- Login to your WordPress admin account.
- On the right hand Menu Panel, click on Plugins.
- Under "Fundly CRM" you will see if the update is available with "Update now" option.
Generally WordPress shows update of the plugin on schedule under Fundly CRM. However, if it is not showing the update there, you can force update by following steps mentioned below:
- Login to website dashboard. (We're not provided credentials from customer)
- Click on Update submenu under dashboard.
- There must be a Check Again Button or URL which force to check all the latest version of WP plugins, themes, WP itself.
- Update selecting the checkbox against desire plugins or theme name.
If you have any questions about this, please let us know, and if you’d like us to take care of the update on our end, please provide us WordPress admin credentials.