Pages Configurations and Settings Part III: Activate Pages
- Once you have configured your Pages (tutorials Part I and Part II) and are ready to go live, you will need to activate your various pages - events, membership, e-store, fundraising/donations, and/or pledges. You can turn on just the pages you want to use and leave the others turned off.
- To get started, from the Main Menu click Website Integrations and then choose Pages from the sub-menu.
- In the resulting screen, you'll see a list of all the available Pages. To activate/deactivate any module's page(s), click the "power" button in the upper left corner of that module. When the button is green, that module's pages are active/turned on. When the button is red, that module's pages are deactivated/off.
- Event Pages, Membership Pages, and e-Store Pages have no further configurations. Once they are activated they are live. You need only link to one or more pages from your website (for example, you might add an item to your website's main menu for "Event Calendar" and hyperlink that menu item to your Pages Event Index page. You might also add a "Donate" button to your website or to your website's Main Menu and hyperlink that button/menu item to your Pages Donation page. Once the user clicks a link to be brought to your CRM-generated Page). See this tutorial on how to find the URL of the public/live page(s) to hyperlink to from your website.
- Fundraising Pages and Pledge Pages have a further configuration that needs to be done - they actual donation page needs to be set up/configured. Follow the steps in this tutorial to configure one or more fundraising/donation and/or pledge pages.