WordPress Plug-Ins Configurations and Settings Part 2f: e-Store Plugin
- The e-Store plug-in allows users to publish their e-Store products to their website for online purchase/sale.
- The e-Store Wordpress Plug-In is an additional, one-time fee (see this tutorial for pricing). In comparison, our Pages function (no additional cost) offers this functionality as well. See this tutorial/chart for a comparison of Pages versus WordPress Plug-Ins.
- To configure the Contact Us WordPress Plug-In, log into your Wordpress admin panel. Find the CRM plug-in in the left hand menu and click it.
- This will take you to the CRM Plugin admin panel. Which tabs you have here will depend on which plugins you have purchased.
- To configure the e-Store plugin, click on the e-Store tab (be sure to also configure your General tab - see this tutorial for more information on the settings found on the general tab).
- The e-Store plugin has two sub-tabs: Settings and Shortcodes.
- On the Settings tab you will be able to configure the way the e-Store public page looks; the e-Store plugin only has one configuration - how many items to display per page. After making a change to this setting, click the blue Save button to save your changes.
- The Shortcodes tab displays the shortcode to embed in your e-Store page when you create it.