Creating a Fundly Connect™ Account
In order to connect with non-profit partners and volunteers on Fundly Connect™, VACs and organizations must first create an account and purchase a subscription.
1. Go to https://connect.fundly.com.
2. Click Signup Today. Then click either Volunteer Action Center or Non-profit.
3. Complete the Request a Demo Contact Us form.
After the Fundly Connect team has contacted you, you will be able to create your account by entering the following information:
1. Under “Create new Account,” enter your organization’s name or EIN.
2. Under “Basic Info.,” enter your organization’s EIN and create a username and password, which will become your login for Fundly Connect™.
3. Enter your Organization Details, Address Details, and a Primary Contact. Click Next.
4. Review the subscription plans. Click Select next to your desired subscription plan.
5. Enter your credit card information and billing address.
6. Enter your desired site URL.
If your organization desires more customization, Fundly Connect™ also offers a Vanity URL add-on in the Purchase Add-Ons section. A Vanity URL serves as a powerful marketing tool for an organization to promote its brand to partners and volunteers.
7. Under “Order Summary,” enter any applicable discount codes.
8. Check the box next to “I would like to pay annually” if you would like to purchase an annual (vs. monthly) subscription.
Note: Annual subscriptions are offered at a discount.
9. Click and read the Terms & Conditions, then check the box to accept them.
Note: To review the Terms & Conditions in the future, login and click on the account menu at the top of the screen, then click Terms & Conditions.
10. Click Register. You will receive a confirmation email that includes your login details.