In order to post opportunities online, non-profit organizations must first create an account on our volunteer management database.
- Go to https://www.volunteereasy.com/.
- Click Pricing from the top right menu. Under the Non-Profits tab, choose your plan and click Sign Up found at the bottom of that plan.
Note: If you are associated with a Volunteer Action Center (VAC) or University, sign up directly through the VAC or University site. The steps below may vary slightly for each VAC or University.
- Under “Create new Account,” enter your organization’s name or EIN.
- Under “Basic Info.,” enter your organization’s EIN and enter a username and password, which will become your login to the database.
- Enter your Organization Details, Address Details, and a Primary Contact. Click Next.
- Select your organization’s Causes. Click Next.
- If you are signing up under a VAC or University, indicate if your organization is associated with any of its programs, then click Next. Proceed to step 13 below.
- Finalize your subscription plan. Choose to renew either “monthly” or “annually” then click Select of your desired subscription plan. Enter the Promo/Coupon code, if there’s any. Click Next.
- Review your subscription plan and contract details. Select the check box for the contract and enter your full name on each of the blank name fields. Click Next.
Note: To review your contract in the future, login to your account and click on the dropdown next to your Username then click My account. Click My Account on the left hand panel then click Download next “Contract”.
- Enter your credit card information and billing address.
- Enter your desired site URL.
Note: If your organization desires more customization, we also offer a Vanity URL add-on which can serve as a powerful marketing tool for an organization to promote its brand to partners and volunteers.
- Click Register. You will receive a confirmation email containing your account and login information.