Business (Corporate) Module
For VACs / Organizations
Currently, business accounts can only be created by Volunteer Action Centers and Organizations. Once a business is created, teams can then be associated with the business by the VAC, the business or the team itself. The business will then have information on the teams’ data and activities.
Note: Business accounts only have a “view” access, which means businesses cannot update any of its team’s information/data.
- Businesses Page
- View Business Profile
- Add/Edit Business Profile
- Configure Custom Datasets for Businesses
- View Associated Teams
The Dashboard displays a count of your Active Businesses.
In order to open the Businesses page, just click the ‘Active Businesses’ link on the dashboard or you can also select ‘Businesses’ from the Main Menu.
- Active & Inactive tabs – Toggle between active and inactive businesses list
- Businesses List – List of all Active/Inactive Businesses
- Action Dropdown
- View - view business profile
- Reset Password - reset business’ login password
- Edit - edit business profile
- View Teams - view teams associated with the business
- Deactivate - deactivate the business account
- Remove Business - remove business association with VAC
- Add New Business – Create a new business account from the backend
View Business Profile
Organization admins will be able to view business’ profiles, and also have the ability to edit them.
Add/Edit Business Profile
You can click the ‘Add New Business’ button on the Businesses page or from the Quick Add New Menu.
The Business Name & Primary Contact’s details are the only required information in creating a business profile.
If an account will be created for that business, then the ‘Send Account Setup Link…’ must be selected, which will require other information like a Username and Business Address.
Custom datasets applicable to businesses will also be available under the additional info tab.
Configure Custom Datasets for Businesses
If the organization needs to keep track of other business information, custom datasets can be created which can be applicable only to businesses.
- Go to System Configurations.
- Select Custom Datasets.
- Add and then enter a name for the new custom dataset which will be applicable to ‘Businesses’. After you save, it will now allow you to create the fields.
- After adding all fields, hit Save.
View Associated Teams
Teams associated with the business can also be viewed by the organization admin.
Article is closed for comments.