Manage User List
A user refers to each individual login and password in an organization's account.
- Click your account menu, then select My Account
- Click Users on the left of the screen.
- To edit a user: Click Edit next to the desired user. Make desired edits, then click Save.
- To add a user: Click Add User at the bottom right corner of the screen. Enter the new user’s information, then click Save. A password will be sent to the email address provided.
- To delete a user: Click Delete in the user’s dropdown menu.
Note: We DO NOT recommend deleting users. You can deactivate them instead.
- To reset a user’s password: Click Reset Password in the user’s dropdown menu. A new password will be sent to the user’s email address.
- To deactivate a user: Deselect the Checkbox under the Active column.
Manage Application Roles
When a user is created, it is assigned a role. To restrict users from having access to certain functions or information, an organization can create and define application roles.
- Click Application Roles on the left of the screen.
- To add a new application role, click Add New Role at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Enter a name and description for the new role in the Role and Description fields.
- For each option listed under the “Accounts” tab, select Allow to allow this role access, or Deny to deny access.
- It is recommended that only one user have access to “Account Information” (change university information, subscription, and credit card information), “User Management” (create and edit users), and “Role Management” (create and define application roles).
- Click the Fundly Connect tab (next to the “Accounts” tab). For each option, select Allow to allow this role access, or Deny to deny access.
- When done, click Save.
- To edit an application role created by your university, click Edit.