- Go to Accounts by clicking on the username dropdown. Select Accounts from the dropdown options.
- In the resulting screen, click on Users from the left hand menu.
- You will be presented with the list of all your system users.
- Select the User you would like to resend the password.
- In the dropdown arrow beside the edit button, you will have the option to Reset Password and Delete.
- After clicking the Reset Password option, a validation message will appear in the lower right corner of the screen that tells you an email will be sent to the users email address.
- If the user does not receive the reset password email, make sure they have checked their spam folder and also whitelist emails from "@fundly.com."
- If the email is not in their spam folder, then you can try sending the password reset email to yourself.
- To do this, click on the edit button on the right of the of the user you want to reset password for.
- Change their email address to your own.
- Click Save and click Reset Password.
- When you receive the password reset email, change the password to something easy like "Test12"
- Edit the user name again and change the email address back to their address
- Give the user the new temporary/easy to remember password you created in step #12.
- If, after changing their email address to your own and initiating a password reset, you do not receive the email yourself, then your domain/email provider is blocking emails from us. Contact your email provider/administrator and ask them to whitelist emails from "@fundly.com".
- If, after asking your domain provider to whitelist emails from CRM, you still don't receive the email, contact Support.
Article is closed for comments.