If you have a module that does not show up, such as Membership, Events, or Pages, there are two reasons this might happen:
- You are not an admin, and your user application role does not allow you access to the missing module. If this is the case, please contact the admin for your account and ask them for access.
- You are an admin, but the module has not been activated. In this case you will need to go into My Account and activate the module for your system.
- To do so, click on the username dropdown at the upper right corner of the screen
- You will be directed to My Accounts Page/tab.
- Under the Core header, click the Activate button on the right of each module. NOTE: If the button says Activate, that means that that module is deactivated in your CRM.