Account: Application Roles
- This tutorial will cover how to create user application roles and set application role permissions.
- Start by clicking on your username in the upper right corner of the screen, and select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Next, to view existing user application roles and to create new roles, click on Application Roles in the left hand menu.
- To create a new role, click on the Add New Role button in the lower right of the screen.
- Start by setting a name for the role in the Role field and then enter a description in the Description field to indicate how the role is to be used.
- Next, using the Allow or Deny radio buttons for each permission, indicate what permissions the users with this role will have.
- If you do not set a preference for a permission, the system will set that permission to Deny upon saving.
- When you have finished setting all desired permissions, click on Save in the lower right corner of the screen.
- To edit an existing role, click on the Edit button to the right of that role.