Contacts: Configure Email and Phone Types
- This tutorial will cover how to configure Email and Phone Types.
- To configure a given demographic, click on Contacts on the main menu to open the contacts sub-menu, then select either Email or Phone Types as desired under the Configurations heading.
- This will present you with a list of any currently configured options for the communication type that you selected.
- To add a new option, in the Code field enter a unique system code, to be assigned to this particular option.
- Next, give a descriptive name to the option in the Description Field, and when complete click that Add (+) button to the right.
- To edit an existing option, find the option in the list, and in the drop down to its right select Edit.
- This will modify the fields to allow you to edit them, and when you have completed your changes, click the Save button on the right.
- To delete an email or phone type option, find the option in the list, and in the drop down on the right select Delete.
- You will then be asked to confirm the change and upon doing so, the email or phone type option will be removed from the system and all contact records.
- To deactivate an email or phone type option, click on the green checkmark icon to the right of the description column.
- This will turn the icon grey, indicating that they option is no longer active, but not deleted.
- To reactivate a deactivated email or phone type option, click on the grey icon, thus turning it green.
Article is closed for comments.