Financials: Configuration: Account Classes
- This tutorial will cover how to configure account classes within the system.
- To configure classes start by clicking on the Main Menu(3 bars) in the upper right corner and in the active modules section select Configurations.
- From the Financials section click on Account Classes.
- This will open the Account Classes screen where all currently configured classes will be shown.
- To create a new class, in the Class and Description fields respectively, indicate the code and description of the class you wish to create.
- When these fields have been entered, click the Add button to the right.
- To edit an existing account class, click on the Edit button to the right of the classes entry.
- To delete an existing account class, click on the drop-down next to the Edit button and select Delete.