Sub-Chapters: Edit Sub-Chapter Account Settings
- From the Main Menu select Chapter List
- From the drop down to the right of the sub-chapter select Review to review the copy/share options, subscription plan/level, and sub-chapter primary contact/system admin selected during initial set up.
- From the drop down to the right of the sub-chapter, select Assign Users to give users in the parent/main organization’s system access to the sub-chapter’s account. This will allow users of the parent organization to log directly into the sub-chapter’s account as a user.
- Check the box next to each user’s name that you wish to give access to the sub-chapter’s system and then select Assign.
- From the drop down to the right of the sub-chapter, select Set Regions to assign region tags to the sub-chapter accounts (if this was not done during the initial set up and/or if you wish to later assign the sub-chapter to additional regions).
- Click in the Set Region field and then either select from the list of configured regions that appears or create a new region by typing the name and then hitting enter. Click Save to save your choices.
- From the drop down to the right of the sub-chapter that you wish to edit, select Edit.
- You are not able to edit the copy/share settings configured during initial set up. These settings cannot be edited. You are only able to edit/select copy/share options for items that were not configured (skipped) during initial set up.
Sub-Chapters: Sharing Membership Settings
- When creating a new membership level from within the parent organization, you are given the option whether or not the share this new membership level with the sub-chapter.
- On step #6 of Configure Membership, choose which sub-chapters you wish to share/copy the level to.
Article is closed for comments.