New Release News - 2021.6
- Sneak Peek Webinar Recording
- New Release Newsletter
Great New Things For NonProfitEasy!
Today, we have released some big changes for NPE!
Our Best New Features for You!
- Discount Codes for Event Other Items
- Cancel/Refund Event Other Items
- Event Waitlist Changes
- Website Integrations: Activity Log Name/Email Filter
- Exago/Reporting Changes
- Import Utility Changes (Phase I)
Read on for all the details! And after you've checked out all the new features, drop us a line at email@example.com to let us know what you think!
(if images are not displaying correctly in this email, you can find a copy of this newsletter in the Newsletter section of our CRM v2 Support Library)
Discount Codes for Event Other Items
We have added the ability to configure and use discount (coupon) codes on Event Other Items (Merchandise). Configure and use these discount codes as you would any other discount codes (see the tutorial)
Cancel/Refund Event Other Items
Annnndddddd... we've added the ability to cancel/refund/credit Event Other Items (merchandise). Previously, Other Items could only be deleted off an invoice; they could not be cancelled. Now, on the Other Item Purchases tab of Manage Attendees you will see a drop down to the right of each sold item with an option to Cancel. Click this button and proceed with the cancel/refund/credit as you would any other transaction in the system.
Event Waitlist Changes
We've made a couple of tweaks to the waitlist attendee screen: we've added the ability to see the phone number and email address of each waitlisted contact by hovering over the relevant icon:
We've added the ability for online users to add their phone number via the "Add to Waitlist" pop up box:
And we've added the ability to see which waitlisted contacts have been sent the "Waitlist Release/You're Off the Waitlist" email (and if the time period you have given them to register/to buy tickets has elapsed/passed yet or not):
We've updated the waitlist related tutorials to reflect these changes.
Activity Log Name/Email Filter
To the Website Integrations: Email and Activity Log: Email Activity tab, we've added the ability to search/email by Name and Email Address (will make searching for password reset emails MUCH easier)! If you're not familiar with the Website Activity and Email Log (and you have integrated your website with NPE, you should be - it's a very useful tool!) you can learn all about it in this tutorial.
Exago / Reporting Changes
We've upgraded to the latest version of Exago (our in-system reporting tool) - and with this upgrade comes many changes:
There's a lot of changes to absorb - we'll be offering training webinars on the various report interfaces throughout the month of August. We'll be holding the training for Express View reports on Tuesday, August 10th from 11 am PT - 12 pm PT. Register at Fundlyevent.com. Look for a separate email announcing the webinar for the Advanced Reports interface soon!
- Express View Reports
- Redesign of User Interface (tool bar and report canvas)
- Addition of "Quick Functions" (easier way to apply formulas to fields)
- Addition of "Themes" for styling (font, font size, font color, shading)
- Ability to remove grouping / to "flatten" groupings on export to CSV and Excel
- Addition of Interactive HTML Viewer for Express View / ability to sort and format on the fly in "run" version of reports
- Removal of the "quick start guide" and in-app pop up tips
- Advanced Reports
- Redesign of the User Interface (tool bar and report canvas)
- Removal of "new report wizard"
- Can build and execute without saving
- New formula bar
- User interface changes for Interactive HTML Viewer
- User interface changes to "prompt for filter" pop up boxes
- Custom Dashboard Reports
- Addition of undo / redo function
- New "refresh" reminder (blue dot)
- Replacement of real preview data with dummy data / placeholders upon first loading / while in design mode
Additionally, it will take us some time to update all the reporting tutorials in the support library. While we work to get those updated, if you have any questions about the changes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by one of our live drop in help sessions (fundlyevent.com for details on how to join the drop in help sessions).
Import Utility Changes
Over the course of the next month we are going to be making many back end logic and front end user interface changes to the Import Utility to streamline it and make it more user friendly. These changes will be accomplished in 1 or 2 phases. The Phase I changes that were released today include:
We'll be working to update all the import utility tutorials over the next couple of weeks to reflect the above changes. In the meantime, if you have any questions about the changes, email us at email@example.com.
- Split Batches - previously, if any records in the batch had errors the entire batch failed. Now, instead, the records will be split into two batches by the system. The records without errors will successfully go through/import and the records with errors will be split into a second batch and held for your review.
- Reduction in scenarios that cause import failures - we've added back end logic to account for frequent batch/record failures. For example, 4 digit zip codes due to your CSV file's formatting stripping the leading zero from east coast zip codes. Now the system will check 4-digit zip codes against a U.S. zip code database. If adding a zero to the front of the four-digit zip causes it to match an existing zip code in the postal database, the system will assume this is the correct address and add the leading zero and import the record.
- Field Mapping save, edit, delete changes - we've removed the prompt to save field mapping when you are using an already saved field mapping and haven't made any changes. Further, we've added the ability to delete saved field mappings (saved field mappings were proliferating like rabbits without the delete function!). Currently, users can only access the delete function from inside "create import batch" (on the field mapping tab), but in Phase II we'll be adding the ability to access field mappings outside an import batch (from the Main Menu) as well as the ability to edit and "save as."
- More changes will be coming with Phase II, which is targeted for late August or early September.
We are committed to ensuring a great user experience with our products and services and are continually striving to ensure our products meet the evolving needs of our customers. As always, we offer a variety of support options, including a tutorial library, daily webinars (fundlyevent.com), live help drop in sessions, and email support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you'd like to suggest a webinar or training topic, submit it at fundlyevent.com (there's a link at the top of the page).
If you enjoy our CRM, please consider leaving a review on Capterra.com. To leave us a review CLICK HERE.
If you would also allow us to post a quote from you along with a headshot on our website, please contact us at email@example.com.
|Copyright © 2020 Fundly LLC, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email communication as a valued opt-in CRM user.