New Release News 2020.3.1 - September 16, 2020
Great New Things For NonProfitEasy!
Today, we have released several new features for our CRM (v2) that we think you're going to really enjoy.
Our Best New Features for You!
- View Sent Attachments
- Upgrade/Downgrade Membership Online (Pages)
- Online Membership Pop Up Reminder (Pages and Plug-Ins)
- Miscellaneous Online Wording Tweaks
- Move Images Between Folders
- Billing Address on Forms
- Communications Text / Tool Tips
Read on for all the details! And after you've checked out all the new features, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you think!
(if images are not displaying correctly in this email, you can find a copy of this newsletter in the Newsletter section of our CRM v2 Support Library)
Upgrade / Downgrade Membership Online (Pages)
Previously, while our WordPress Plug-In for Membership allowed members to upgrade/downgrade ("change") their membership level online via the Quick Renew/Change option (that is, as a guest/without first logging in to their public profile), Pages only had the option to log-in first (and then complete the upgrade/downgrade from their public profile). Now, we have add a "quick change"/guest checkout option for online upgrade/downgrade to Pages as well.
When your website visitors go to the Membership Index page, they will see the Quick Renew/Change fields (in Pages, this is on the left hand side of the screen. In WordPress Plug-Ins, this is at the top of the screen). Once the member inputs their name and email address or membership number, on the resulting list of existing memberships for that contact, the member will have the option to either renew or change. Clicking change will take them into the process to upgrade or downgrade their membership. As always, you still have the option to manually upgrade/downgrade memberships (as well as renew) from the back end/directly from inside our CRM as well.
Online Membership Pop Up (Pages and Plug-Ins)
One of the things that has bedeviled clients is the multiple membership chains/records that result from their existing members purchasing new memberships (online) instead of renewing (or upgrading/downgrading) their existing membership. These multiple memberships then have to be cleaned up by hand and cause a lot of headaches. Certainly, they can be minimized by giving your members good, clear renewal instructions in the body of the automatic reminder emails that are sent from our system (you can customize your membership renewal reminders by going to Main Menu: Membership: Notifications).
However, we've gone a step further and added a new pop-up notification that will appear whenever someone goes to the membership index page of your website (for both Pages and WordPress Plug-Ins), encouraging them to renew instead of purchase new if they are an existing (or past) member. Hopefully, this will cut down some of the duplicate memberships ending up in your system.
Miscellaneous Online Wording Tweaks
While we're talking about online transactions, there are a couple of other tweaks we made to online Pages:
- Previously, for recurring events, when tickets were sold out the "quantity" field online would not be available but there was no other indicator that the event was sold out/that was why users could not proceed. Now, the page will show "sold out" (the system already showed "sold out" for single day events and single events with multiple dates [classes]; it was just recurring events online that didn't show as sold out).
- Some clients reported that the online wording of "Send Benefits"/"Do Not Send Benefits" for membership purchases/renewals was confusing as their members were interpreting "send" literally (as in, they thought the benefits would be mailed). We've changed the wording for both Pages and Plug-Ins to be the same as the back end - "waive benefits / do not waive benefits"
Billing Address on Forms
Small but mighty - we've added the ability to set Billing Address as required when adding it to event registration and membership forms.
We are committed to ensuring a great user experience with our products and services and are continually striving to ensure our products meet the evolving needs of our customers. As always, we offer a variety of support options, including a tutorial library, daily webinars (fundlyevent.com), live help drop in sessions, and email support (email@example.com).
If you'd like to suggest a webinar or training topic, submit it at fundlyevent.com (there's a link at the top of the page).
If you enjoy our CRM, please consider leaving a review on Capterra.com. To leave us a review CLICK HERE.
If you would also allow us to post a quote from you along with a headshot on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Copyright © 2020 Fundly LLC, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email communication as a valued opt-in CRM user.