“Ethnicities” can be configured and tracked on volunteers.
- From the Main Menu, click Volunteers.
- Under Configurations, click Ethnicities.
- Under “Code,” enter a code for ethnicity (for example ASI for Asians).
Note: The code will not be visible online and in profiles.
- Under “Description,” describe the ethnicity.
- Click Add to add the ethnicity.
- To edit an ethnicity: Click Edit. Make the desired change, then click Save.
- To delete an ethnicity: Click Delete in its dropdown menu, then click OK.
- To hide an ethnicity from your public site, uncheck the option to “Display on Public Site” and click OK on the confirmation pop-up.