A tag is a flag that can be assigned to individual volunteers. This flag can be used to quickly identify a specific group of volunteers when conducting a search or creating a report. Tags are created here in your configurations and can be assigned to volunteers by following the Assigning Tags to Volunteers tutorial.
- From the Main Menu, click Volunteers.
- Under Configurations, click Tags.
- To add a tag: Type its name (e.g., “Staff”) in the “Name” field, then click Add.
- To edit a tag: Click Edit. Make the desired change, then click Save.
- To delete a tag: Click Delete in its dropdown menu, then click OK.