FAQ: How Do I Share A Sent e-Blast to My Website or Social Media?
- There are several ways that you can share your sent e-Blasts via social media and/or your website/blog.
- e-Blasts are created in HTML code so it is very easy to simply copy the entire sent e-Blast, create a new article/page on your website, and paste the entire sent e-Blast into this new article. Since it's already in HTML, it should paste in with all formatting kept intact.
- Alternatively, you can paste the entire sent newsletter into a MS Word document and then convert it to a PDF which you could then add to your website for people to download.
- To copy the send e-Blast go to Main Menu: Communications: History, find the sent e-Blast in the list, click the drop down to the right of it, and select Summary.
- Click the Preview button in the upper center left.
- Highlight the entire e-Blast content and click Control C on your keyboard to copy or right click and choose copy.
- Use right click + paste or Control V to paste the copied text from your clipboard to a new article on your website and/or to a Word document.