With the “Time It!” add-on, an organization can allow its volunteers to log their own hours in real
time while volunteering for an opportunity.
- A computer or mobile device is located on-site.
- The Time It application is launched.
- Each volunteer selects whether they're punching in as Team Member or Individual.
- The volunteers will enter their unique PIN or mobile phone number.
- The system will recognize the volunteer's profile and will want to confirm identity.
- If the volunteer is scheduled for multiple opportunities, he/she will need to select which opportunity to punch in for. Otherwise, the system auto-selects the single opportunity.
- The volunteer will review and confirm the opportunity and schedule and then punch in.
- When the volunteer is ready to punch out, he/she will re-enter his/her PIN or mobile phone number and click punch out.
Hours are submitted to the admin as unverified hours and will be reviewed and approved/rejected.
Auto Check Out Type for Time It
This opportunity configuration allows the admin to select the auto checkout type for volunteers who missed to manually check out.
- Shift End
- Volunteer Schedule End Time
- After a Set Amount of Time