Universities have the option to allow students to create opportunities on behalf of their approved partner organizations.
1. Opportunities > Opportunity Settings - The university admin can toggle the 'Student Opportunity' option if they want to allow students to create opportunities.
Note: By default, this will be off -- students will only be able to create opportunities when the toggle is on.
2. On the student's portal, they will see a new option under My Opportunities to "Add/Edit Opportunities".
3. Students can then create either basic or advanced opportunities ON BEHALF OF partner organizations.
Note: They can only create opportunities for organizations that have been APPROVED by the university.
4. After the student adds and publishes the opportunity, the university admin is notified to process the opportunity request.
The university will find the opportunity under Partner Opportunity - Approval Pending tab.
Note: By default, the Opportunity Owner is set to blank. A blank Opportunity Owner means that notifications are sent to the Organization's primary admin. Once the university approves the opportunity, they will be able to edit and set the owner.
5. When the opportunity is approved/rejected, the partner organization and the student are notified.
Note: Approved opportunities can no longer be edited/deleted by the student.