Fundly is only currently set up to handle causes/campaigns that are located in the US, Canada, Australia, France, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. This is because our payment partner, Stripe, can only handle bank accounts based on these countries. They would also need forms of identification like Social Security number, Driver's License, Employer Identification Number for bank verification.
Articles in this section
- Am I only limited to 200 characters to describe my campaign?
- Can I get my donations without reaching my goal?
- Can I reset my campaign back to zero to use it again for another year?
- Do I have to be a non-profit to use Fundly?
- Do we accept donations outside the country?
- Do you support campaigns from outside the country?
- How are my donations processed?
- How do I contact the campaign owner?
- How do I delete my campaign page?
- How do I edit a recurring donation?
Hello, thank you for helping out, but I would really love you to reach out to Uganda as well, so many need help here especially spiritually. Thank you
Please sign in to leave a comment.