1. Make sure you have enabled/turned on the sync in your global My Account settings (see this tutorial for more information).
2. The Fundly- NonProfitEasy CRM Sync is ONE WAY. Information on donations linked to the campaign that are added in Fundly will be added to NonProfitEasy. Any donations recorded in the CRM for the campaign will NOT be added to Fundly. Any changes made to your campaign settings in the CRM will NOT be added/updated in Fundly.
3. To sync a Fundly campaign to your CRM, first, create a New Campaign from the “Create New Campaign” link under the top middle drop-down or select an existing campaign.
4. If creating a new campaign, you will be redirected to verify your campaign. Once you verify your campaign, the campaign will be added to the list of campaigns in your CRM at Main Menu: Configurations: Fundraising: Campaigns
5. Once you have created a new campaign or selected an existing campaign, open the campaign and click on Settings in the upper left.
6. Select CRM Sync from menu on the left.
7. Toggle the slider to the On position (blue) and set the Gift Source and Fund from the list of Gift Sources and Funds configured in your CRM account.
8. Click Save Configuration.
9. Your campaign is now synced to your CRM. As new donations are added to your campaign, they will show up automatically in your CRM - donor name, gift date, amount, gift source, fund, campaign, and payment information.