Fundly Pro - Fundly CRM Sync: Syncing an Event
- Make sure you have enabled/turned on the sync in your global My Account settings (see this tutorial for more information) as well as your Campaign specific sync settings (see this tutorial for more information).
- The Pro-CRM Sync is ONE WAY. Information on event registrations linked to the event that are added in Pro will be added to CRM. Any event registrations added in CRM for the event will NOT be added to Pro. Any changes made to your event settings in CRM will NOT be added/updated in Pro. For this reason, by default, events added to CRM from Fundly Pro are set to NOT show/publish on your website. You can edit the event settings in CRM and change it to a public event, but as event registrations added from your website into CRM directly will not be added to the event in Fundly Pro, we do not recommend this. We recommend, instead, linking website visitors to your Fundly Pro event/campaign.
- To sync a Fundly Pro event to your CRM, first log into fundly.com/events using your Fundly Pro log in credentials.
- Create a new event.
- The event will automatically be linked to your campaign (based on your log-in credentials). If you have turned on the sync for your campaign, then the event will automatically be added to your Fundly CRM as well (there is no option to NOT sync the event if the campaign level Pro-CRM sync is turned on).
- Your event is now synced to your CRM. As new event registrations are added to your event, they will show up automatically in your CRM on the Manage Attendees tab of the event - registrant name, ticket price, registration date, etc.