FAQ: How Do I Ask Online Event Registrants for an Optional Donation?
- Users who have integrated their events with their website via WordPress Plug-In, Morweb, or Pages now have the ability to ask for optional donations at event registration check out.
- To turn on/configure this option, click on Website Integrations on the main menu to open the website integrations sub-menu and then click on Other under Configurations:
- Check the “Donations on Checkout Page” check box. Then select which Fund the donations will be linked to and what the donation source will be recorded as. Then select Save.
- Once configured, users who register for events via your website will be presented with an option to provide a donation on the last step of the check out process.
- Important Note: Your Fund MUST have an ask array configured (a one item fixed or text ask array is fine). If there is no Ask Array configured, then the option for the optional donation at check out will NOT display on your website.
- For information on configuring Ask Arrays, see our tutorial.