Activate iOS Point-of-Sale (POS) App Integration
- This tutorial will cover how to activate CRM's POS app for iOS on iPad (Please Note: the CRM POS app is ONLY available for iOS for iPad at this time. It is not available for Android or iOS for iPhone at this time, though it will be soon. Contact CRM Support for more information).
- The Point-of-Sale app allows users to operate a virtual/mobile cash register for event registrations, memberships, and donations. With our POS app, users can integrate a credit card swiper and/or Square for fast, easy check out at a POS terminal.
- The POS app is a paid add-on. It costs $500/year (unlimited usage/can be loaded onto an unlimited iPads for the $500/year fee).
- To activate the POS app, either click on the Support/Account drop down in the upper right of CRM (your log-in name) and select Account and then click on My Account on the left. Scroll down until you see the option for POS App and click the green Activate button the right OR on the Main Menu click on Add-Ons and More and then on the Add Ons tab, click the green Activate button under POS App.
- Once you click the Activate button, the credit card on file for your CRM subscription will be charged $500 immediately. Additionally, an email requesting access to the POS App will be triggered to the CRM support team. The CRM support team will then email you the link to download the POS App. Click on the link and follow the instructions to download and install the app in your iPad.
- Once you have installed the CRM POS App, you can then link it to Square if so desired (optional/not required). Configure Square for POS App You would need to first set up/have a Square account to integrate the two items.