Here are the configurations steps for Square.
- Create Account in the Square at https://squareup.com. Fill out the necessary information required from Square.
- Once the account is verified from square then, open Square Dashboard.
- Select “Account & Settings"
- In “Account & Settings” select “Locations” and “Create Location” and fill out the Location information.
- Select the Added Location and from the URL of the selected location and note down the ID. Which is Merchant ID used in Fundly POS app.
- Now, open the https://squareup.com/
developers and sign in with existing square credentials.
- Now Create the Application in Square. click on “New Application”.
- Enter Name of the App.
- From General tab note down the “Application ID”. Which is going to be used in Fundly POS app configurations.
- Now Open the “Register API” Tab and enter the iOS App Bundle IDs as “com.nonprofiteasy.
fundlypos" and iOS App URL Schemes as “fundlypos"
- Save the app.
- Now, Install the Square Register app in iPad and login with credentials and set Offline Mode to “ON”. Open Settings -> Offline Mode -> Allow Offline Mode to “ON”
App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/
- Install the Fundly POS app. Once you login in the app it will ask for entering the details for square configurations.
- Enter the Square Application ID and Square Merchant ID noted down in previous steps. You can also change it from the Settings -> Square Configurations.
- Now, you can do the transaction by clicking on the Credit card button from Fundly POS. It will take the user to Square Register app for doing payment.