For Volunteer Coordinator
As Volunteer Coordinators, you are given the ability to perform administrative tasks on your own portal like schedule, as well as log and verify hours for volunteers assigned to your designated opportunity and location. You’ll have your own database with volunteer, team and opportunity records.
Receiving Volunteer Coordinator Assignment
Once you are assigned as a coordinator to an opportunity and location, you will receive an email notification of your coordinator information. Just click on the “logon here” link to open the login page.
Logging in as a Volunteer Coordinator
Once you’re directed to the home site, you can login by clicking on the ‘Volunteer/Team Login’ found at the top right corner of the page. It will open a pop up where you must enter your username and password to login to your account.
Before you can get assigned as a coordinator, you must have an account with Fundly. If you don’t have an existing account, you will receive a Signup Email with your username and password once an organization assigns you as a coordinator. You will use those logins to access your volunteer/coordinator account.
If you already have an existing account, then use the same logins to access your coordinator account.
You will know that you’ve successfully logged in once you see your account name at the top right corner of the page. Next, click on the ‘Go to Dashboard’ link to proceed to your account dashboard.
The page will redirect you to your Volunteering Dashboard. This will serve as your own volunteering account where you can manage your own volunteering activities.
In order to switch from your Volunteering Dashboard to your Coordinator Dashboard, just click your account name at the top right corner then select ‘Volunteer Coordinator View’ from the dropdown.
*If you have been assigned as coordinator by different organizations, you will see the organization selection screen where you must select to which organization you are managing opportunities. Otherwise, the page will direct you to the Coordinator Dashboard.
- Volunteers – When clicked displays your Volunteer list where you can access records
- Teams – When clicked, displays your Team list where you can access records
- Opportunities – When clicked displays opportunities of the organization you manage
- Verified Hours – Display total Verified Hours of the volunteers in your database
- Unverified Hours – Displays total Unverified Hours of the volunteers in your database
- Dashboard – Takes you back to your Coordinator Dashboard
- Coordinator Calendar – Takes you to the Calendar View of your opportunities
- Manage Opportunities – Takes you to your opportunity list where you can manage them
- Volunteers/Teams – Takes you to your complete list of Volunteers/Teams
- Quick Assign Volunteers – Takes you to where you can assign/schedule multiple volunteers
- Mass Schedule Changes – Takes you to where you can change schedules for multiple volunteers
Coordinator Calendar (Calendar View)
This calendar displays the opportunities scheduled by date, including the opportunity’s location, shift, time and number of assigned volunteers.
- By default, the calendar will display the schedule all of your opportunities. You can filter this calendar by opportunity.
- By default, the calendar will display the current week/month. You can change this date filter anytime.
- By default, the calendar will display the ‘Week View’. You can change this to ‘Day’ or ‘Month’.
This page displays the complete list of opportunities by the organization with you as coordinator. If the organization removes you as the coordinator of that opportunity, then that opportunity will be removed from your opportunity list as well.
Managing Volunteers of an Opportunity
Once you click on Manage Volunteers, this will direct you to the opportunity’s Volunteer Management page. This is where all of the volunteers assigned to the opportunity are displayed.
- You can search or filter this list by shift and/or date range.
- Displays the complete names of the volunteers.
- Displays the ‘Next Step’ for each volunteer (e.g. Scheduling, Log Hours).
- Displays the number of verified hours of that volunteer.
- Displays the number of unverified hours of that volunteer.
- Remove Volunteer –Allows you to remove the volunteer from the opportunity
- Add Schedule – Allows you to Add a new schedule for the volunteer
- View Schedule – Allows you to View the volunteer’s existing schedule
When scheduling, you must select the location, shift, position and date/s for the volunteer.
- Edit – Allows you to edit the existing schedule
- View – Allows you to view all the dates under the schedule
- Delete – Allows you to delete the existing schedule
Taking Attendance for Volunteers of an Opportunity
You can use the Attendance feature for logging volunteer hours. This is an easier way of logging hours for multiple volunteers.
- The date defaults to the current date. You can change the date for which you’d like to take attendance.
- You will have the option to either ‘Check In’ or ‘No Show’ the volunteer. You can also click ‘Check In All’ if you want to check in all the volunteers at the same time.
- You can also print a ‘Sign-in Sheet’ for this particular list of attendees. You can bring this sign-in sheet on the site.
- You’ll also be able to export an excel sheet of the list of attendees.
Sample Sign-in Sheet
This will display the entire volunteer and team records in your database. You can click on the volunteer/team name to open their profile.
Quick Assign Volunteers
This is where you can assign and then schedule multiple volunteers at the same time.
- On step 1, you must select which opportunity you are assigning these volunteers.
- Enter a Configuration Name which will help you identify this particular ‘quick assign’ record.
- Select the Location, Shift, Position and Time Range for which to schedule the volunteers.
- Choose the Start Date for which to display all possible scheduling dates.
- Once you click on the Availability dropdown, it will display all possible scheduling dates after the Start Date.
- If a schedule/shift already reached it full capacity of volunteers, you’ll have the option to not assign the volunteers, proceed with the scheduling or only add to available dates.
- Click Save and Next to proceed.
8. On step 2, you must enter the total number of volunteers to assign/schedule.
9. The page will reload and will display the table wherein you must manually enter and select the volunteers on the Volunteer column field. Once you start typing the name, it will display any matching records as a dropdown.
10. After completing the list, click Save.
Mass Schedule Changes
This is where you can change existing schedules for multiple volunteers. This comes handy when there is a change in venue, shift, position and/or dates.
- Select the date range and opportunity to find existing schedules for changing. You can also add additional location/shift/position filters. Click Find.
- The list will display all volunteer of the opportunity with schedules within the date range. Select the volunteer/s to change schedules.
- Click ‘Change Schedule’ to proceed.
- On this page is also where you can view the Changes History.
5. On the next step, it will display the summary of the schedule to change.
6. This is also the page where you select the new location, shift, position and date/s.
7. Click Save.
Mass Schedule Change History
This page will display all the Mass Schedule Changes that you have performed along with its details.